Wednesday, October 2, 2013

LINE I LOVE COFFEE QUEST: Annie's Anima Zoo Cafe (6 Mission Page, Incomplete)

Quests are post according to order of appearance

Feel free to contribute the missing: 1/6 =)
LINE I LOVE COFFEE QUEST: Annie's Anima Zoo Cafe 2/6
LINE I LOVE COFFEE QUEST: Annie's Anima Zoo Cafe 2/6
Thanks to Sierra M Draughn contribution!!
LINE I LOVE COFFEE QUEST: Annie's Anima Zoo Cafe 3/6
LINE I LOVE COFFEE QUEST: Annie's Anima Zoo Cafe 3/6
LINE I LOVE COFFEE QUEST: Annie's Anima Zoo Cafe 4/6
LINE I LOVE COFFEE QUEST: Annie's Anima Zoo Cafe 4/6
LINE I LOVE COFFEE QUEST: Annie's Anima Zoo Cafe 5/6
LINE I LOVE COFFEE QUEST: Annie's Anima Zoo Cafe 5/6

  • Take orders from special guests and make drinks x 2 
  • Complete roasting Guatemala Antigua (the 12hr beans) x 8 
  • Complete roasting from coffee roasters tapped by friends x 20
Thanks to Holly 951 for the contribution =) 
LINE I LOVE COFFEE QUEST: Annie's Anima Zoo Cafe 6/6


1 comment:

  1. 6/6
    Take orders from special guests and make drinks x2
    Complete roasting Guatemala Antigua (the 12hr beans) x8
    Complete roasting from coffee roasters tapped by friends x20

    ReplyDelete