Wednesday, October 2, 2013

LINE I LOVE COFFEE QUEST: King Of Decorations (9 Mission Page, Incomplete)

Quests are post according to order of appearance

Feel free to contribute the missing: 1/9 to 4/9, 9/9 =)
 LINE I LOVE COFFEE QUEST: King Of Decorations 5/9
 LINE I LOVE COFFEE QUEST: King Of Decorations 5/9
 LINE I LOVE COFFEE QUEST: King Of Decorations 6/9
 LINE I LOVE COFFEE QUEST: King Of Decorations 6/9
  • Gain more Deco points to 510 
  • Get a success on street charm actions x 5
    (I think? Please confirm/Correct if wrong) 
  • Drag staff members & refill energy x 15
 LINE I LOVE COFFEE QUEST: King Of Decorations 7/9
  • Gain more Deco points to 540 
  • Complete roasting Costa Rica Tarrazu (the 1hr beans) x 18 
  • Complete selling Iced Mocha Lattes x 20
Thanks to Holly 951 for the contribution =)
 LINE I LOVE COFFEE QUEST: King Of Decorations 8/9
Stay at home, earn money, drink FREE coffee and play "I Love Coffee"...
Follow a few steps on blog OR get more information on organogold.com
OR email me at singaporeog@gmail.com =)

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm actually up to 7/9, I will screenshot and post the missing three when I get them. How can I send them to you? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7/9
    Gain more Deco points /510
    Get a success on street charm actions /5 (I think? Please confirm/Correct if wrong)
    Drag staff members & refill energy /15

    8/9
    Gain more Deco points /540
    Complete roasting Costa Rica Tarrazu (the 1hr beans) /18
    Complete selling Iced Mocha Lattes /20

    ReplyDelete