Wednesday, October 2, 2013

LINE I LOVE COFFEE QUEST: Style To Style (9 Mission Page, Incomplete)

Quests are post according to order of appearance

Feel free to contribute the missing: 1/9 to 7/9 =)

LINE I LOVE COFFEE QUEST: Style To Style 8/9
Thanks Sierra M Draughn for contributing
LINE I LOVE COFFEE QUEST: Style To Style 9/9
LINE I LOVE COFFEE QUEST: Style To Style 9/9

Stay at home, earn money, drink FREE coffee and play "I Love Coffee"...
Follow a few steps on blog OR get more information on organogold.com
OR email me at singaporeog@gmail.com =)

2 comments:

  1. I placed 15 chairs but it doesn't add up to the number. It still says I have 12/15 (I had 12 chairs placed before I got this quest)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are they all seatable? Meaning nothing is blocking them.

    ReplyDelete